Engaging in an art journaling practice provides you with a visual diary & meditative paintings and helps to bring awareness to inner and outer conflicts. It is where you can reflect upon your growth in a way that is more than just quotes or words on paper.
Art Journaling is a restorative technique which combines writing prompts and creative expression using various art materials, personal drawings, free-writing & images to capture your thoughts, feelings and memories.
Maybe you sometimes feel as if your writing or drawing creativity is on silent mode? Maybe you are a bit unsure in how to set & work with intentions? Is there something deep within you craving more clarity?
You are invited to lovingly experience a creative self-expression journey through a sequence of 6 one-hour sessions where you will be gently guided through many basic/intermediate techniques for expressive writing, drawing and painting your own therapeutic Art Journal.
No previous art experience needed. Journaling exercises are designed individually for any level writer/artist, from beginner to advanced, and include:
- Journaling prompts for healing mind, body & spirit
- Ways to explore your creative side
- Ways to articulate your inner artist
- Creative expression writing practices
- Creative practices for setting intentions & for manifesting
- Deeper appreciation of your qualities
- Restoring hope & faith
- Learning about mixed media
- Ways to explore art supplies & uses
Session Bonuses ~
- You will also be shown various techniques for creating a Soul Collage
- You are invited to join my private Facebook art journaling group where you can share & receive encouragement from other like-minded souls; plus, free instructional videos, bonus journal pages and more!
- You will receive a copy of my e-Book "Art Journaling for Your Soul"
There is something very magical in the healing power of journaling and creative expression. Ready to unleash your creativity?
“The earth without art is just eh” - unknown
Creative Expressions ~ Art Journaling for Your Soul
Sessions are done via SKYPE or ZOOM at scheduled times.
Appointments are generally available Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm CST (Central Standard Time). Due to variance of global time standards, other appointment times may be available. Contact us.
Your purchase is non-refundable once we have begun our sessions. Should you need to cancel prior to having begun our sessions, am happy to refund 100%.
If you have a scheduled appointment and are in need of cancelling/re-scheduling our time, kindly provide me with at least 24 hours advance notice. In the event of late or missed sessions, the full session fee will be charged.